Tile Contractor Insurance in Wisconsin
What does Tile Contractor Insurance cover?
Tile contractor insurance, also referred to as tiler’s insurance is general liability insurance. General liability insurance is the main insurance policy for your Wisconsin tile installation business. General liability insurance for tiling installation companies covers bodily injury and property damage claims. There are several different limits of liability coverage available, like $500,000/$1,000,000 and $1,000,000/$2,000,000. The $1,000,000/$2,000,000 limit is recommended and required by many Wisconsin general contractors. There can also be a property damage deductible. This means you would pay the first say, $500, $1,000, or $2,500 if you were to damage something “other than” what you are working on. This should be taken into considered before purchasing your tile contractor insurance policy. General liability insurance covers your premises, products, operations and completed operations. Feel free to click here for a more detailed definition of general liability insurance:
How much does tile installers insurance cost?
As independent insurance agents and advisors, we strongly believe in shopping multiple Wisconsin insurance companies (for maximum savings). Insurance companies have different appetites for business. Some will have great rates for you and others, not so great and some won’t insure you at all.
An experienced contractor’s insurance agent is also important in finding cheap rates for tile contractor insurance. Wisconsin tile and stone installation businesses might expect to pay $482.00- $600.00 per year for a start up with one active owner. An example of a non-active owner would be a person doing the accounting. They are not out actually doing the tiling work.
Tile installation insurance is rated on payroll, sales and sub-costs, which might include materials. A set rate is assigned to each active owner and then any employee payroll is factored in. Your tile installation sales are then considered and sub-contractor costs (normally including materials) are added. Having a good claims history, often referred to as loss runs, can help you get lower rates. Also, your experience speaks clearly and those years in the tiling industry can have a positive effect on your tile contractor business insurance premiums.
Tips on buying Tile Installation Insurance in Wisconsin
- Tile and stone businesses should do business with an independent insurance agency that specializes in contractor insurance. Your auto and home agent might want to sell you a policy, but is it the right one for you? One the works best for your needs now and in the future? We are experts & specialize in Wisconsin contractor’s insurance and will help you make a quality and informed choice. An experienced insurance agent that works with Wisconsin contractor’s insurance everyday really does make a big difference.
- We offer you a choice, a choice in tile contractor insurance programs. Working with multiple top-rated insurance companies and shopping the insurance market, offering you the best combination of price, coverage & claims service. Tile installers insurance / tile installation general liability insurance can be difficult to find, especially if you are new tile business.
- Have a written contract signed with your tiling subs. You need certificates of insurance for all sub-contractors BEFORE they start work. The sub-contractor’s contract should include a hold harmless agreement and tile installation insurance requirements. Some typical insurance requirements are: additional insured, waiver of subrogation, go going and completed operations, primary / non-contributory language, per project, commercial auto coverage, workers compensation coverage (even if you don’t have employees, a ghost or waiver policy), and a commercial umbrella policy.
- Tools and equipment coverage maybe important to you too. Be sure talk about this with your insurance agent.
- Your independent agent should be familiar with the insurance audit process and even double check things for you, so you are not over charged.
- An experienced contractor’s insurance agent will help explain things, making it a simple and easy process. You don’t handle contractor’s insurance every day, but we do! Please rest assured, we have your best interests at heart.
Let us compare multiple insurance companies and help you make the best choice for your Wisconsin tile installation business. Choose wisely and save.
We help protect your tile and stone business, then we save you time and money. We do this by shopping multiple Wisconsin insurance companies to find you the best coverage and great rates. By bring multiple tile installation insurance programs to the table, giving you a choice in tile installation contractor insurance plans. Helping you customize a tile installation insurance program that is not only cost effective, but perfect for your growing business.
Contact Us for a Quote
Let’s talk about your tile installation insurance. I know we can help in several ways. You know the tiling business in Wisconsin, and we know Wisconsin contractor’s insurance. A perfect match! If you are looking for tile contractor insurance, you came to the right place. We cover tile installers for both general liability insurance, commercial auto insurance and workers compensation insurance. Read our BIO, then just pick up your phone or complete our quick quote form. We make it easy, fast & affordable.